The artist fascinates, surprises.
Barbara takes you from the bottom of your heart and walks you through the paths of her life.
Barbara, the spirit.
Barbara, the style.
Immediate attraction towards this stroke of ink in movement.
Maurice Béjart used to say that Barbara was his greatest dancer.
So if this stroke talks, mine gets defined, energized by the intelligence of this woman, her elegance and infinite grace.
As a gift or a prayer, arms wide open and palms open to her audience.
Her voice whispers then propels, flows far like a bottle at sea. A call.
Facing Barbara like a living art piece, the path seems traced…in black.
But Barbara disrupts, so I imagine her, fantasize her, retrace her.
Barbara black. Clear evidence.
Jumpsuit in silk velvet. Asymmetrical sweater in alligator. Long tunic in embroidered patentleather. Coat-dress in lamé jeans.
Barbara red. Like her stage lights.
Jumpsuit with collar in padded satin. Immense jumper with a shawl collar. Bathing suite dress in chiffon with a gigantic gazar sculpture or finally, an oversized poppy dress in satin duchess.
Barbara on edge.
Pure white, authentic, the roots of Africa inspire me.
I scarify gazar and crepe in 3D, on sheath dresses and Masai capes.
I cover a breast with gigantic chains in jersey and tattoo to the extreme.
- Robe in padded black satin. Rompers in black wool crepe. N° 1
- Asymmetrical tunic in black patent alligator. Shorts in black satin duchess. N°2
- Jumpsuit in black velvet. N° 3
- Jumpsuit and long asymmetrical tunic in red wool gazar. N°4
- Jumpsuit in red wool gazar, scarf collar in padded satin duchess. N° 5
- Long tunic dress in red grainy crepe. N°6
- Gigantic tunic with a scarf collar in red wool gazar. N° 7
- Long sheath dress in black jersey with a “maxi-chain” and black crystal embroidery. N°8
- Long bathing-suit dress in red jersey and chiffon. Shoulder sculpture in red gazar. N° 9
- Long sweater dress with “Oricha” incrustations in red and white grainy crepe. N° 10
- Long cape and sweater dress with scarifications in red grainy crepe. N° 11
- Long dress with cloud sleeves in white georgette crepe and gazar, embroidered with gigantic chains in white jersey. N° 12
- Long dress in black and white grainy crepe. Gigantic spirals in black gazar and organza. N° 13
- Long asymmetrical tunic dress in black patent leather embroidered with crystal. N° 14
- Long sweater dress in ivory crepe and black sequins, embroidered with feathers. N° 15
- Long sweater dress with an open back in black wool crepe with a “Masai” embroidery. N° 16
- Long sweater dress with a “Oricha” incrustation in white and black grainy crepe. N° 17
- Long tunic dress in white wool gazar with a “Masai” embroidery in silver silicon. N° 18
- Long open back dress in copper velvet. Collar in gigantic poppies in silver silicon. N° 19
- Long strapless bustle dress in silver lame gauze and white jersey scarifications. N° 20
- Long trapeze dress and cape in white wool gazar embroidered with gigantic scarifications in white jersey and crystal. N° 21
- Long poncho in ebony chiffon embroidered with scarifications in brown jersey and crystal. N° 22
- Long bathing-suit in white jersey and sand color waffled chiffon. “Masai” embroidery in fringes of ivory silicon. N° 23
- Long poncho in “ash” chiffon and black crepe. N° 24
- Long coat-dress with a padded collar and kimono sleeves in black lame denim. N° 25
- Long tunic dress in white wool gazar with a “Masai” embroidery and ivory chiffon. N° 26
- Long asymmetrical tunic dress with a “Masai” embroidery in white organza and sand color chiffon. N° 27
- Long coat-dress with a spiral collar in white grainy crepe with a “Masai” embroidery. N° 28
- Long asymmetrical poncho in white grainy crepe embroidered with crystal. Sculptures in white gazar. N° 29
- Long bustle dress in black gauze with a tattoo embroidery. N° 30
- Long bombers-dress in padded white satin duchess with a tattoo embroidery in crystal. N° 31
- Long poppy dress in red satin duchess and gazar. N° 32