Terms and Conditions of Use
Luxferity reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Use at its sole discretion, at any time and without notice.
The terms 'Luxferity', 'us', and 'we' refer to Luxferity GmbH, the owner of the Website, whose registered office is Johannes-Hirt-Strasse 14B, 8804 Au (ZH), Switzerland. The Swiss company registration number is CHE-272.255.132 with place of registration in Wädenswil, Switzerland. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
The use of the Website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use:
- The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and private and personal use only. It is subject to change at any time without prior notice and without liability.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Luxferity may interrupt the access to the Website at any time for maintenance, security, or any other technical reason.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- The Website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes,
but is not limited to, the logotype, text, content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- All trademarks reproduced on the Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, Luxferity, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without Luxferity's prior written consent.
- Your use of the Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Switzerland.
This content is subject to Luxferity’s copyright.
The information contained in the Website is for your general information and private and personal use only. The information is provided by Luxferity and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied,
about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Website.
Through the Website you are able to link to other websites, which are not under the control of Luxferity. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within
Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, Luxferity takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, security, or any other technical reason.
The Website and its content is copyright of Luxferity (© Luxferity 2016). All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and noncommercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.