- On February 2nd, 2023, Prada drops its ninth limited-edition Timecapsule Collection paired with a corresponding gifted NFT
- For the first time, owners of the Prada Timecapsule collections launched before NFT-linked drops in June 2022, can now also claim a Timecapsule NFT in sync with their existing physical product.
- The February edition Timecapsule shirt features prints designed by Italian photographer Enzo Ragazzini from his archive from the 70s’.
- Once again, Prada is giving the opportunity of a full “Prada Journey in Milan” experience as this drop comes with an exclusive invitation to the brand’s Womenswear Fall/Winter 2023 fashion show in February
Prada announced the ninth installment of their Timecapsule NFT Collection. The drop on February 2nd continues to expand Prada’s reach to the Web3 community, allowing for unique experiences for NFT holders.
The latest NFT drop is #38 in the Timecapsule collection. This is the second, in a three-part series of shirts featuring special prints by Italian photographer Enzo Ragazzini from his archive from the 70s’.
Titled INTERFERENZA OTTICA ART PRINT BY ENZO RAGAZZINI 1975, the February shirt will feature a design made in 1975 from Enzo Ragazzini with the optical interference technique, using mechanical devices of his own invention (the "rotating plane" for the circular patterns and the "rotating drum" for horizontal patterns). This work was then digitized in 2017.
The shirt is in popeline, featuring the Prada enameled triangle logo with “FEBRUARY” transferred on the back of the shirt. Each shirt comes accompanied by its own gifted NFT, which serves as an invitation to join Prada’s exclusive Crypted NFT community.
As an extension to this month’s announcement, Prada is extending their Web3 community to those who have purchased a Prada Timecapsule before the NFT initiative launched back in June 2022. First launched in December 2019, these Timecapsule collection holders can now claim their own Timecapsule NFT, in sync with their existing physical product. More details can be found on the Prada Crypted Community on Discord.
Prada continues to give behind-the-scenes opportunities as they offer ‘Prada Crypted’ Discord community members access to unique events and experiences. For last month’s drop, one Prada Timecapsule NFT Holder and guest were hosted in Milan for a Prada exclusive experience which included an invitation to the Prada Menswear Fall/Winter 2023 fashion show. Once again, Prada is offering one NFT holder the chance to enjoy an unparalleled experience for its upcoming Prada Womenswear Fall/Winter 2023 fashion show on February 23rd.
The Prada Timecapsule drop is open to customers in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China Mainland, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Estonia, Republic of Korea, Romanian, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States for 24 hours only, starting from February 2nd, 2023 at 3pm CET.
Each drop is limited to 50 items.
To be eligible, you must:
All information on the RSVP process is shared with community members on the Prada Discord Channel and you must:
○ Hold a Prada Timecapsule NFT in your wallet (purchased from Prada directly or secondary market)
○ Be part of the Prada Crypted discord
○ Be verified as a holder via and have the green tick to prove verification in the Prada Crypted Discord