The design of the watch-case celebrate the art deco spirit, one of Franck Muller’s sources of inspiration.
Its delicately traced geometric lines are a distinct reminder of that era and Franck Muller’s interpretation takes us to the heart of the elegant and sophisticated world of the 1930s.
With its pure, rectangular shape and its numerals that appear both straight and arched, the Long Island is the very synthesis of early twentieth century artistic inspiration.
The Long Island, driven by its rectangular shape and numbers has become a leading collection of Franck Muller. From the eye-catching Color Dreams numerals, to the elegant diamonds adoring the case and from the colored alligator straps to the flawless dial, every single detail of the Long Island has been designed with care and attention to match the beauty of its owner.
- 952 QZ D
- 18k rose gold
- 144 diamonds – 1.92 carats
- Width: 26 mm x Length: 44.55 mm x Height: 7.05 mm
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
- Hours and minutes
- Ø 17.5 mm x Height: 2.75 mm
- 43 components
- 5 jewels
- Côtes de Genève, circular graining, circular graining and bi-color rhodium plating
- Sun-stamped lacquered with black Visant Arabic numerals
- Red hand-sewn alligator with 8 diamonds on the buckle